Now more than ever, we know students are looking for connection, and we want to help! We are thrilled to be launching Engagement Pods – programming with a connection. These pods will be an opportunity for students to safely gather in person to build community, explore their interests, and connect with UA. Whether it is meeting to discuss your favorite books or movies, a weekly coffee chat, leadership development, or cooking – we want to help create and match you with a pod that’s right for you!
A few important things to note:
- All groups must follow University of Alabama health and safety standards when gathering in person.
- Engagement Pods will have up to a total of 10 participants (including leaders) per group.
- Engagement Pods can have up to 2 leaders per group.
- Groups will meet once a week.
- Groups will begin on Sunday, October 4 and go through Friday, November 20, and will meet a total of 5-7 times.
Are you interested in participating with an Engagement Pod? Look through our Find a Pod directory to view a description of engagement pods and meeting days, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today.
Please email any questions to email@example.com. To stay up-to-date on all things related to University Programs, make sure you are following us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.