Funding for each event or program is the responsibility of the primary sponsoring organization or department; however,supplemental funding through University Programs may be available. Interested groups must submit program proposals to the Programming Board for review and consideration at least one month in advance of the proposed event. All proposals must be submitted on a University Programs Request for Proposal Application form and should comply with the following guidelines:
Request for Proposal Application
- Incomplete applications or applications from individuals not affiliated with a student organization or UA department will not be considered.
- The budget requestsubmitted in the proposalshould be consistent with the actual program costs.
- If proposal is approved, you must recognize University Programs as a co‐sponsorin your event advertising and submit a draft of all promotional materials for approval before released to public. In addition, you will need to submit a post‐event evaluation within one month after the event is held.
- All programming proposals must be submitted at least one month prior to the proposed event date.
- Please allow two weeks from the date of submission for a reply.
- Should the primary sponsoring organization fail to comply with these guidelines, University Programs reserves the right to ask that any donated funds be returned.